Senior Valuation Analyst
Senior Valuation Analyst
This vacancy has already been filled.
For a client in Luxembourg we are looking for a Senior Valuation Analyst
The Senior Valuation Analyst (private equity and real estate) works within the third-party
AIFM of our client and reports to the Conducting officers.
- Review and validate the valuation of Private Equity, Private Debt, Real Estate and
Infrastructure assets’ investments based on widely accepted valuation techniques
in the context of fund structures.
- Validation of the NAV of the AIFs under management
- Analyze market data, review and key modelling assumptions and judge on their
- Coordinate, prepare and organize for the valuation committee of the AIFM
- Continuously optimize and validate valuation processes, methodologies and tools
- Participate in new client approval processes with regard to the proposed valuation
approach for the alternative investment asset classes
- Drafting of valuation policies and applicable procedures for all types of illiquid
assets; work in close connection with the Risk and Valuation committee to approve
valuation policy and any subsequent modifications
- Be in charge of the clients’ invoicing process
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a university degree in Economics, Finance or similar fields
- Have 3-5 years of relevant experience as a valuation professional or as auditor in
the fund industry (preferably coming from AIFM, management company or Big
Four with experience of Private Equity and/or Real Estate AIFs); Professional
qualifications (CFA, CAIA) would be considered as an advantage
- Obtained advanced knowledge of valuation techniques for various assets such as
private equity and venture capital, senior, junior and convertible debt, as well as
related regulation (e.g. AIFMD regulation, IPEV and RICS guidelines)
- Have strong analytical skills with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail,
ability to understand valuation models and their limitations
- Are dynamic with proven ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative
- Are a Team player with good communication skills
- Have excellent skills in Microsoft Office, VBA knowledge is an asset
- Are fluent in English. Any additional language would be considered as an
advantage (French, German).
Our client wants you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse
environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous
learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. They
also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word + a salary indication to
attn: Brigitte Welters