Senior Manager Finance
Senior Manager Finance
This vacancy has already been filled.
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Luxembourg, we are
looking for a talented Senior Manager Finance
The key responsibilities of the Senior Manager Finance will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate together with the Finance Director the preparation of the
annual budget / BU budgets and quarterly forecasts and three-year plans.
- Support and help develop the necessary models, tools and reporting.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and prior year
results (management report / team report). Prepare KPI reports and provide
comments / explanation.
- Ensure compliance of company reports with Group requirements.
- Ensure the preparation of client statistics, cash flow analysis/forecast and working
- Ensure the accuracy of the financial information of the company; improve the
quality and availability of financial data.
- Develop, implement, maintain and optimise models/tools to improve reporting,
within limits of timing.
- Analyse potential opportunities and risks on a financial and operational level.
- Approval and control of system generated bookings related to purchase ledger and
sales ledger. Monitor the invoicing process (for instance the companies not
- Approval and control of manual journal entries such as payroll and payroll related
journals, prepayments, accruals, depreciation and provisions.
- Responsible for the month end closing process and ensuring the necessary
controls are in place and have been evidenced and shared with the Group.
- Lead or support ad hoc local and group projects/initiatives.
- Provide ad hoc financial data to management and / or other internal clients and
- Communicate on issues and progress on a regular basis to the Financial Director /
Management and users to create awareness, commitment and synergies.
- Convince others to implement the agreed solutions with the object to get things
done and progress.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- University degree in Business or higher professional qualification.
- Active knowledge of English and good knowledge of French; other languages
would be a plus.
- In depth knowledge of financial management (accounting, reporting, controlling
and performance management)
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge in IFRS
- In depth knowledge of IT and accounting systems
- Business experience required 8-12 years:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the financial planning and control area
- Excellent communicator, coordinator, team-player
- Critical and constructive mindset
What we offer:
- A challenging and very rewarding role in our growing company
- Continued learning via their in house Academy and ongoing on-the-job
- knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of alternative investment fund experts with
entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our
service and brand in the industryBeing a player in various fields in financial
services globally, the company has various horizontal, vertical and global career
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
- Preferably you live in Luxembourg or vicinity thereof however we will also look at
- international candidates
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word + a salary indication to
attn: Brigitte Welters