(Senior) Direct Tax Officer (Luxembourg)
(Senior) Direct Tax Officer
This vacancy has already been filled.
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Luxembourg, we are
looking for a (Senior) Direct Tax Officer
As (Senior) Direct Tax Officer, you will be mainly responsible for all direct tax compliance
aspects of client companies active in various business sectors: real estate, holding and
financing etc. The (Senior) Direct Tax Officer reports to the Direct Tax Manager and to the
Tax Director ultimately.
As (Senior) Direct Tax Officer you will be responsible for a wide range of activities and your
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing direct tax returns and calculate tax provisions for client companies
- Maintaining tax records and follow up on all filing deadlines related to taxes for
- Supporting the accountants with respect to direct tax matters
We are looking for several individuals who:
- Have good analytical skills;
- Actively develop tax technical expertise;
- Are team-player and have a can do and pro-active attitude;
- Have good organization and prioritization skills;
- Have a bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics or Management, any
specialization in Tax Accounting is considered as an asset;
- Are fluent in English, any other languages (French/German) are considered as an
- Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the tax compliance field in
a Luxembourg Fiduciary, tax services provider or financial institution.
We offer you:
a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal
company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent
prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae IN WORD in
English (covering letter not necessary just a brief motivation of 1 alinea re interest in the
position) + salary expectation + Skype name + timeslots for interview availabilities +
notice period/availibility via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org