Senior Company Lawyer
Senior Company Lawyer
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Amsterdam, we are
looking for a talented Senior Company Lawyer
About the job
As a Senior Company Lawyer - Corporate Services you have the opportunity to lead a
dynamic team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member
of the team will be incredibly diverse and include strategy, structuring and managing a
broad portfolio of international clients. We have a very open structure designed to
continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth
at all levels.
As our Senior Company Lawyer, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You
will be responsible for managing the portfolios of our clients and guide them on
international structuring. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse
and dynamic projects, including:
- Working closely with our clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation,
bond issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate
- Guiding our clients through more complex legal issues;
- Collaborating with colleagues in Finance;
- Maintaining accurate legal records;
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business;
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping us sustain our strong
reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services;
- Actively coaching medior and junior team members.
We are looking for
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged;
- Have a Masters degree in (Dutch) corporate or fiscal or private or notary law with a
minimum of 5-7 years of relevant working experience;
- Are (future) leaders/managers who can support, encourage and develop more
- Are fluent in English and Dutch;
- Have proven experience in financial services.
What do we stand for?
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – we look
for nothing less in our own people;
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge
others and be challenged in return;
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed;
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees;
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration as well as an active
investment in your talent.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae IN WORD in
English (covering letter not necessary just a brief motivation of 1 alinea re interest in the
position) + salary expectation + Skype name + timeslots for interview availabilities +
notice period/availibility via e-mail to email@example.com
For more information about Lexius Search, please go to http://www.lexiussearch.com.