Manager Legal Fund Services (Luxembourg)
Manager Legal Fund Services
This vacancy has already been filled.
As Manager Legal Fund services you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with
some of the best minds in fund services. Together with your team of Supervisors and
(Junior/Senior) Fund Lawyers, you will oversee a diverse range of administrative and
financial responsibilities for our international fund clients, primarily operating in the
Alternative Investment Fund sphere (Private Equity, Real Estate, Venture Capital, Debt,
Our client is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to
clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company
works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial
institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As Manager Legal Fund services, you are responsible for managing the day-to-
day legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to your portfolio of client
companies. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic
- Working closely with clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation, bond
issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance.
- Guiding clients through more complex legal issues.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Finance.
- Maintaining accurate legal records.
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business.
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping us sustain our strong
- reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services.
- Actively manage team members
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it.
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged.
- Hold a Master’s degree or professional studies in law with a minimum of 6-7 years
of relevant working experience.
- Are (future) leaders/managers that can support, encourage and develop more
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered
- Preferably you live in Luxembourg or vicinity thereof however we will also look at
international candidates however Luxembourg Fund experience is required
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word + a salary indication to
attn: Brigitte Welters