Manager Company Lawyer - Corporate
Manager Company Lawyer - Corporate Services
Manager Company Lawyer - Corporate Services with Private Equity experience
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Amsterdam, we are
looking for a talented Manager Company Lawyer - Corporate Services
As a Company Lawyer - Corporate Services you will have the opportunity to be an active
contributor of our global team. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international
clients you will be working with and advising. The position combines individual ownership
with shared team responsibility in a dynamic, work environment. We have a very open
structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for
personal and professional growth at all levels.
Company Lawyers play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will
see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Strategically advising our clients and potential clients. You will be responsible for
analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our
clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities;
- advising on their transactions by providing compliance and transaction monitoring
services by way of reviewing share purchase agreements, transaction
documentation, loan agreements and relevant security packages.
- M&A transactions and corporate governance
- Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and
managing corporate and private legal structures;
- Acting as an intermediate between all relevant stakeholders internally and
- Participating as a core member of our team and help sustain our strong reputation
as proactive provider in trust and corporate services.
- Incorporation and corporate governance of (dutch) entities.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what you do and why you do it;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged;
- Have a Masters of Duch Corporate, Fiscal, Notary or Private Law and a minimum
of 2-3 years of work experience; for this positon 5 to 6 years is advantageous;
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken (Dutch is considered as an advantage);
- Have proven experience in financial or legal services.
What do we stand for?
- Every employee is critical to our success and we actively invest in their talent;
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients succeed;
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees;
- We put integrity on a pedestal – it drives everything we do and how we behave.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae IN WORD in
English (covering letter not necessary just a brief motivation of 1 alinea re interest in the
position) + salary expectation + Skype name + timeslots for interview availabilities +
notice period/availibility via e-mail to email@example.com
For more information about Lexius Search, please go to http://www.lexiussearch.com.