Manager Accountant Capital Market Services (Luxembourg)
Manager Accountant Capital Market Services
This vacancy has already been filled.
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Luxembourg, we are
looking for a talented Manager Accountant Capital Market Services. The Manager
Accountant Capital Market Services reports to the Team Manager Accountant Capital
Market Services. They are collectively responsible for all matters at hand.
As Manager Accounting Services (Capital Markets Services) you have the opportunity to
lead a team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of
the Capital Markets Services team will be incredibly diverse, including working with
complex international clients and securitisation structures and supporting their clients and
team members achieve positive results.
Our client is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate, capital markets and fund
solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. Our
client delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth
services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works
with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial
institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As Manager Accounting Services (Capital Markets Services) you play a critical role in the
success of our business. You will be responsible for a wide range of projects, including:
- Developing and overseeing the accurate and timely production of balance sheets,
profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports for our clients’ securitisation vehicles.
- Working closely with our Relationship Managers Accounting or Legal as well as
with external accountants, Arrangers, law firms and tax advisors to coordinate the
planning and delivery of required reporting.
- Supporting, mentoring and developing a talented team of junior and Relationship
- Taking a visible leadership role in owning and resolving complex client or
regulatory matters relating to you team’s activities.
- Supporting the ongoing enhancement of our Capital Markets Services control
environment by participating in procedural reviews and monitoring the production
status of key client and regulatory deliverables.
- Actively participating in internal training initiatives to share your subject matter
expertise on financial and regulatory matters affecting your assigned client
- Participating on periodic service reviews with your client contacts and ensuring
supporting materials to evidence good standing of client entities are
comprehensive and up to date.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Demonstrable ability to comprehend and manage complex international clients
and securitisation structures.
- Possess advanced Luxembourg GAAP knowledge.
- Have excellent communication skills and well-established managerial credentials.
- Demonstrate strong risk awareness and a proven ability to devise robust controls to
mitigate sources of operational risk.
- Possess the ability to work to deadlines, multi-task and demonstrate sound
judgement in setting priorities for you and your team.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills and the ability to build and mobilize a network
of internal and external contacts.
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or
- Have at least 7 years of relevant work experience in financial services,
International Accounting, tax or trust environment.
What we offer:
- A challenging and very rewarding role in our growing company
- Continued learning via their in house Academy and ongoing on-the-job
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up
and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, the company has
various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
- Preferably you live in Luxembourg or vicinity thereof however we will also look at
international candidates however Luxembourg Capital Market experience is
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word + a salary indication to
attn: Brigitte Welters