French Speaking Lawyer (Luxembourg)
This vacancy has already been filled.
For our client, A financial services company in Luxembourg we are looking for a
Laywer / relationshipmanager
You will manage client companies and undertake business development towards clients.
- Manage client companies: coordinate legal, administrative and banking activities
for client companies,
- Fully understand the client’s activities and make sure that any action taken is
consistent with the client company’s purpose and is within the legal and
economic framework of the company.
- Develop existing and new business relations and expand client base; obtain
additional work from client as well as referrals to new clients,
- Be the main contact person for clients for day to day business of client company,
- Coordinate issues concerning taxes, administration and banking of client
- Supervise, coordinate, administer and control the work of the paralegals and
accountants including the processing of documentation.
- Ultimately responsible for the client files,
- Keep the client companies in legal good standing,
- As a Senior Relationshipmanager Legal you will share your knowledge and
experience with the other Accountmanagers within your team.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Preferably a law, tax education at University level,
- Good command of English and French language, other language are a plus,
- Good presentation and client oriented,
- Four to five years of experience in a similar position or with a professional services
- We are looking for someone with experience in the Luxembourg
- You have advanced computer skills (Word, Excel & Outlook),
- You are able to solve problems, have a pro-active approach, work independently,
are a team player, you demonstrate excellent communication and organizational
skills, stress resistant and an ability to meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call Brigitte Welters at (+31) 0641950252.