Our commissioner is a rapidly expanding, global organization specialized in fiduciary
services, fund administration and other financial services on behalf of internationally
operating companies, multinationals, private equity firms, corporate clients or private
investors and/or their advisors. Presently the organization of our commissioner employs
more than 4,000 people in more than 70 offices worldwide.
We are expanding our office within the Corporate and Trust Division in Amsterdam
therefore we are looking for a talented, motivated and pro-active
(m/f, 40 hrs per week)
An Accounting Professional manages the accounting of a portfolio of various international
clients under the supervision of Management. The successful candidate will assist the
Manager (in the relevant account) in the day-to-day running and supervision/administration
of the account, having direct contact with clients and being directly responsible for the
account in the absence of the Manager.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Preparation of annual reports and interim management accounts, involvement in
financial, legal and tax matters;
- Maintaining and developing a good network of internationally established clients;
- Developing and expanding new business opportunities for the company;
- Attendance of board meetings of client companies and preparing the minutes
for these meetings for execution by the Directors;
- Liaison with the Management in supervising the responsible staff and delegation
- Monitoring collection of compliance information and relevant account
Qualifications and Experience: the following will be highly regarded:
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, economics or professional accounting
designation (HEAO BE/AC, BA) or a similar education;
- From one to three years experience in an accounting position at an international
organization, corporate trust service providers or at an audit firm;
- Strong financial/accounting and analytical skills;
- Commercial, dynamic attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Able to work in a team and also autonomously;
- Able to set priorities be flexible and highly accurate;
- Fluency in English and an understanding of the Dutch language is required.
We offer you:
a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with a friendly and
interesting environment. There is the opportunity to expand your business knowledge with
prospects for a further career in one of our worldwide offices. As the team is still young,
you will have lots of possibilities to provide your own valuable input to the work procedures.
Furthermore, you will receive a salary at market rate and excellent secondary benefits,
such as a 13th month, a discretionary bonus, and non contributory participation in our
own pension fund and contribution of our collective health care insurance fully refunded.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter in English
outlining your interest in the role via e-mail to email@example.com, we will respond
within 24 hrs.