Do you feel at ease in a dynamic international work environment? Are you willing to carry
responsibilities and are you looking for a new opportunity to further your career? Do you
have proven financial administration experience and client servicing skills? Then our
principal, the world’s leading Trust Company, has a challenging position for you within the
world of trust.
For its offices in Amsterdam, our principal is looking for an:
The Account Officer will take care of the entire or partial administration for the clients of
the companies entrusted to our principal upon instruction and under supervision of the
As an Account Officer you will be responsible for:
- Process bank statements, costs and turnover and all other mutations and the
booking thereof in accountancy to be set up for the client
- Realising the financial administration and consolidation of client companies
- Compiling statutory annual accounts (with commentary)
- Liaising with clients and external advisors under the responsibility of the account
- Providing ad hoc and periodical reports, declarations of sales tax and/or income
- Periodical reports to the Dutch Central Bank in compliance with relevant laws
- A higher level education (“HBO/HEAO”- level), for instance Accountancy or BE
- Preferably 3-5 years experience in a trust company, an accounting firm or an
international company and have experience in preparing annual accounts
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- A proactive and client-oriented attitude with strong relationship management
skills and a hands-on approach
- Team player who can also work independently
- An excellent command of English
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel .
- Mainly by phone and e-mail
- With clients, intermediaries
- With external service providers
- With colleagues of the Trust Company worldwide
What does our principal has to offer?
A challenging position in an informal and inspiring work environment. You will join a
strong internationally oriented organisation with excellent career opportunities and a
strong attention to education and personal development. Naturally, an extensive
remuneration package, with good secondary benefits is offered
We look forward to receiving your resume and covering letter via finance@lexiussearch.
com. Your questions will be answered within 24 hrs.