Account Assistent Receptionist
This vacancy has already been filled.
Looking for career opportunities within a dynamic international organization?
Join Our Client!
Our Client is a midsized boutique organization specialized in fiduciary services,
administration and other financial services on behalf of multinational companies, private
equity and real estate firms, private investors and/or their advisors.
A vacancy has arisen within their office in the vicinity of Zurich and they are looking for a
motivated, social and pro-active account assistant/Receptionist
The Account Assistant handles all reception tasks and administrative tasks which include
matters of client companies and supports the team to ensure customer satisfaction. The
Account Assistant is part of a dedicated client team and takes care of the correspondence
and filing resulting from conducting the administration for the clients and performs
- Monitor the progress of ongoing matters. Identify problems and take actions (in
consultation with the Legal/Accounting Officers).
- Miscellaneous secretarial tasks, with regards to the allocated client companies
- Develop concepts, process letters, emails, calls and faxes (for clients)
- Organize meetings (make reservations, take care of suppliers, facilities,
- Establish authorizations, take notes and distributes relevant
documentation at meetings.
- Handle signature procedure; check if all signatures and authorizations are in
- Handle administrative aspects of bank accounts (hardcopy and electronically).
- Take care of filing of agreements/bank statements, correspondence and other
documents and maintain organized administrative files.
- Keep client data and the client database up to date.
- Keep records per account of own worked hours.
- Relevant degree
- Preferably a minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant working experience.
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people
internationally, through spoken and written channels and at all levels.
- Excellent English and Russian written and verbal communication skills..
- General interest in international financial/capital markets and financial
- Adherence to procedures.
- Accurate, precise and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
We offer you:
a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an
informal company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with
excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae in English and
covering letter outlining your interest in the role via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org