Manager Legal (Luxembourg)
Manager Legal Luxembourg
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry, we are looking for a
As a Manager Legal and Corporate Services you have the opportunity to lead a dynamic
team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of the
team will be incredibly diverse and include strategy, structuring and managing a broad
portfolio of international clients. The structure of the client is very open and designed to
continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth
at all levels.
As Manager Legal and Corporate Services, you are responsible for managing the day-to-
day legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to your portfolio of client
companies. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic
- Working closely with clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation, bond
issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance.
- Guiding clients through more complex legal issues.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Finance.
- Maintaining accurate legal records.
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business.
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping us sustain our strong
reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services.
- Actively manage team members
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it.
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged.
- Hold a Master’s degree or professional studies in law with a minimum of 6-7 years
of relevant working experience.
- Are (future) leaders/managers that can support, encourage and develop more
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered
- Preferably you live in Luxembourg or vicinity thereof however we will also look at
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word + a salary indication to
attn: Brigitte Welters