Teamleader Private Wealth Services (Geneva)
Teamleader Private Wealth Services
As a Teamleader Private Wealth Services (TL PWS) you will manage under supervision of
the Team Unit Director (TUD) the Private Wealth Services Business Unit (PWS BU).
Our client is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to
clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company
works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial
institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
The TL PWS is a specialist team of relationship managers which caters specifically for the
needs of wealthy families, family offices and owner-managed businesses. You will work
closely with your team to manage a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of
foundations, trust and offshore structures. This role requires excellent attention to detail
and someone who is a technical expert with foundations, trusts and offshore structures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The TL PWS manages the planning and activities of the PWS BU.
- He/she defines specific objectives and scope of work to be done and ensures that
the services delivered to the clients are in accordance with Intertrust standards.
- The TL PWS monitors and reviews the administration of the Foundations, Trusts
and offshore client entities.
- The TL PWS ensures pro-active participation in the cash collection of the
outstanding invoices by the PWS team in accordance with the “Accounts Payable
Management” process and procedure.
- The TL PWS participates in the annual appraisal, promotions, goal settings and
development process of the Legal & Corporate sub-team.
- The TL PWS is actively involved in the PWS BU team members’ training and
- The TL PWS collaborates with his/her team to manage a portfolio of private
wealth clients, covering a variety of trust, foundations and offshore structures.
- The TL PWS acts as a technical expert on client structures, including any
regulatory requirements that are applicable.
- The TL PWS ensures the proper set-up of new trusts, foundations or offshore client
companies or as the case may be the transfer in of trust, foundations or offshore
client companies from another service provider in accordance with our processes
- The TL PWS ensures the proper opening of the bank accounts of the client
company in accordance with our processes and procedures.
- The TL PWS reviews and signs-off the drafting and/or review of foundation and/
trust administration documents in accordance with our procedure and policy (as
the case may be).
- The TL PWS supports the PWS team with answering complex legal & trust matters
- The TL PWS ensures the proper maintenance of the master files (completeness,
accuracy, updating etc.) of the PWS BU in accordance with our processes and
- The TL PWS ensures timely acceptance of clients in accordance with the “Client
Acceptance” process and procedure.
- The TL PWS ensures timely periodic review of clients in accordance with the
company’s process and procedure.
- The TL PWS actively participates in risk management and compliance.
- The TL PWS ensures active transaction monitoring of the companies in the BU in
accordance with the “Transaction Monitoring” process and procedure.
- The TL PWS ensures the PWS team follows the 24 hour response policy (internally
- The TL PWS ensures appropriate organization and welcoming of clients during
- The TL PWS ensures timely organization and preparation of client meetings
(leadership, location, agenda, meeting pack, minutes).
- The TL PWS monitors and ensures clear, efficient and professional
communication between team members and third parties.
- The TL PWS takes ownership in maintaining the relationship with existing clients
and intermediaries. This should result in longstanding and profitable relationships
with clients and intermediaries and limit client outflow.
- The TL PWS together with the TUD and the sales members of the BU prepares
and ensures execution of the Commercial Business Plan and Annual BU Budgets
(where applicable), including establishing his/her own new sources of business.
- The TL PWS attends meetings of prospects and intermediaries in order to present
the company and its services. He/she participates in business trips for visiting
existing clients, intermediaries and new potential clients (as the case may be).
We are looking for individuals who:
- Obtained University or professional studies in Trust Administration or an equivalent
level gained through relevant professional experience and continuous
professional learning. STEP membership required
- Gained a minimum of 9 years relevant experience in a Trust Administration
- Have solid expertise of foundations, trusts and offshore structures
- Have a broad understanding of the wide range of Fiduciary products offered by
- Are committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their
client. Are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing. French is a plus. Any
other languages are an advantage.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word + a salary indication to
attn: Brigitte Welters