Teamleader/Accountant (German speaking)
Team Leader / Accountant
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Luxembourg, we are
looking for a talented TEAMLEADER
The Team Leader is in charge of leading a team of professionals and is responsible for the
timely and correct handling of key matters concerning the day-to-day management of
client companies of the team with the assistance of Supervisors.
- Manage the team's portfolio in respect to planning, meeting deadlines and quality
- Ensure that all team members act in accordance with the relevant legislation,
policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all accounting procedures meet requirements of applicable law,
reporting standards and overall objectives.
- Prepare (consolidated) financial statements and annual reports as well as other
SPV related financial reports.
- Supervise the set-up and maintenance of SPV administration in the relevant
accounting software and/or financial databases.
- Prepare and review VAT and CIT returns as well as handling tax-assessments.
- Manage, coach and motivate team members, recruit staff, train and develop team
members according to the company policies and ensure relevant HR procedures
are followed (appraisals, job performance, illness etc.).
- Financial administrative degree (ACCA, CPA, ACA or Bachelor’s degree SPD,
HEAO AA) or a comparable level achieved degree exposure and experience.
- More than 7 years relevant working experience.
- Preferably 1-3 years working experience in coaching and leadership.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (Lux GAAP, IFRS).
- Experience with bookkeeping systems and reporting software, preferable Microsoft
Dynamics, ViewPoint C.
- Excellent English and German written and verbal communication skills.
- Other characteristics: accurate, self-motivated, and excellent in planning, results
oriented and able to work both independently and as part of a team..
We offer you
A challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with a friendly and
interesting environment. There is the opportunity to expand your business knowledge with
prospects for a further career in one of our worldwide offices. As the team is still young, you
will have lots of possibilities to provide your own valuable input to the work procedures.
Furthermore, you will receive a salary at market rate, a discretionary bonus and other
interesting secondary benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in word in English outlining
your interest in the role via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond within 24