Tax Lawyer Wealth Management LATAM (Geneva)
Tax Lawyer Wealth Management LATAM
For our client a, renowned trust firm in Geneva we are looking for a
Lawyer, Wealth Management, with LATAM experience, Spanish speaking
The International Wealth Management team helps prospective relationships to fulfill their
asset distribution, enhancement, and protection needs and objectives in this regard,
structures legal and compliant solutions involving asset-holding vehicles such as Private
Trusts, Foundations, Insurance, Private Funds, and Private Investment Companies. The
role is also expected to facilitate the integration of legal and governance oversight that
takes into account decision making, family values, dispute resolution, and the allocation
and management of assets.
Qualification and other requirements
- Client servicing including: Incorporation of companies, coordination of day-to-day
Clientcompany operations, preparation of accounts, reports, shareholder and
board meetings alongside other members of your team
- New Business Development – Product & Service Innovation, meeting Latam client
- Your team takes care of : Incorporation of companies, keep companies legal good
standing, companies’ day-to-day operations.
- Organise the annual preparation of accounts, reports, shareholder and board
meetings together with the Relationship Managers, Accountants and Paralegals
- Detect possible corporate/tax issues
- Coordinate, liaise with lawyers, bankers and notaries
- Be the main contact person for clients and their advisers
- Coordinate issues concerning taxes, administration and banking of client
- Surpervise, coordinate and control the work of Relationship Managers, Paralegals
- Tax Law/ Corporate Law Education at University Level
- A good command of English/Spanish(written and spoken) and advanced computer
- Six to Eight years experience in a similar position or with a professional services
firm, preferably at a trust firm or as a tax lawyer with the top law firms.
- Good presentation and commercial sense, client oriented and entrepreneurship
- Management skills and commercial experience
- You are able to solve problems, have a pro-active approach, work independently,
are a team player, you demonstrate excellent communication and organizational
skills, stress resistant and an ability to to meet tight deadlines.
Please note that the role is in Geneva, Switzerland and will be performed there.
We are interested in candidates who have LATAM experience and who want to
come to Geneva and also we are interested in candidates
who already live in Geneva.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com or
call Brigitte Welters LL.M at +31(0)641950252, however initial contact would be preferred
via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.