Senior Financial Account Manager (Brussels)
Senior Financial Account Manager
Our client is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to
clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company
works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial
institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As Senior Financial Account Manager, you play a critical role in the success of our
business. You will be responsible for a wide range of projects, including:
- You are responsible for all contacts with clients and prospects (based in Belgium
and outside) directly or through the intermediary of a professional advisor (tax
lawyer/ notary office/ lawyer) with the purpose to develop and manage
transactions conducted through the Company
- Together with a team of Financial Account Managers, you are in charge of the
bookkeeping and accounting of a number of client companies; With your team,
you are responsible to take care of the general legal, accounting and tax aspects
of the companies under management in order to be able to incorporate the
companies and in order to have them in good standing during the whole
“lifecycle” of the companies;
- You provide the required information to auditors, banks and administrations;
- You prepare and attend meetings with prospects and intermediaries while advising
them on the products and services rendered by us;
- You analyze and evaluate specific client and prospect requests;
- You coach a team of 3-4 Financial Account Managers.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for you if you:
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Have strong communication and leadership skills;
- Can comprehend and manage complex international clients and finance
structures and having sufficient acquaintance with Belgian company law and
(Belgian/international) tax law;
- Hold a Professional licence as accountant (IAB/IEC) and having a strong
technical knowledge of IFRS
- Management skills to lead a small team within a dynamic entrepreneurial
- Hands-on approach with a good sense of criticism and a practical mind, able to
work in an autonomous way;
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch spoken and written.
What do we stand for?
Every employee is critical to our success and we actively invest in their talent
- We are an international company that delivers to the highest international
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up
and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, our client has
various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word + a salary indication to
attn: Brigitte Welters