Senior Accountant (Luxembourg)
Senior Accountant South African speaking
For our client, an international Fiducairy Services company in Luxembourg, we are
looking for a:
South African speaking Accountant
- A degree in accounting
- At least 2 years practical experience, preferably in the trust sector or Big4
- Fluent in English, another language is an asset
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A team player who can work independently as well
- We are looking for South African speaking candidates from around the globe who:
either live in or want to come to Luxembourg. Persons relocating to Luxembourg
will be offered a relocation package
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing financial reports
- Organising board and shareholders meetings
- Organising and facilitating audits of financial reports
- Executing client payments
- Communicating effectively and timely with Trust departments, clients, tax
advisors, lawyers, notaries, banks, auditors and other third parties.
We offer you:
A challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with a friendly and
interesting environment. There is the opportunity to expand your business knowledge with
prospects for a further career in one of our worldwide offices. As the team is still young,
you will have lots of possibilities to provide your own valuable input to the work procedures.
Furthermore, you will receive a salary at market rate, 13th month, a discretionary bonus
and other interesting secondary benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV + salary indication in English
outlining your interest in the role via e-mail email@example.com, or
call Brigitte Welters at (+31) 0641950252.,e will respond within 24 hrs.
As jy belangstel in hierdie geleentheid, stuur jou cv in Engels
waarin u belangstelling in die rol uiteengesit word firstname.lastname@example.org, ons sal
reageer binne 24 uur.