(Senior) Accountant (Luxembourg)
(Senior) Accountant Luxembourg
Our client is a rapidly expanding, global organization specialized in fiduciary services,
fund administration and other financial services on behalf of internationally operating
companies, multinationals, private equity firms, corporate clients or private investors and/or
Our client is expanding its office within the Corporate and Trust Division in
Luxembourg therefore we are looking for a talented, motivated and pro-active
- A degree in accounting
- At least 3 year practical experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A team player who can work independently as well.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing financial reports
- Organising board and shareholders meetings
- Organising and facilitating audits of financial reports
- Executing client payments
- Communicating effectively and timely with Trust departments, clients, tax
advisors, banks, auditors and other third parties.
- Administration and bookkeeping tasks delegated by the Team Leader or
Supervisor (related to any other client);
- Constantly developing (close) work relationships with advisors and clients,
maintaining contact and meeting with (and when necessary visit) clients and their
- Having a pro-active attitude to problem solving and coming up with solutions as
part of own professional development;
- Maintenance of accounting records and preparation of financial reports, i.e.
- Execution of client payments;
- Organization and facilitation of audit of financial statements;
- Preparation of annual shareholders meetings;
- Follow up and review deliverables prepared by Junior Accountants and/or
- Delegating tasks to Junior Accountants or Accountants, monitoring and ensuring
his/her professional development;
We offer you:
A challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with a friendly and
interesting environment. There is the opportunity to expand your business knowledge with
prospects for a further career in one of our worldwide offices. As the team is still young, you
will have lots of possibilities to provide your own valuable input to the work procedures.
Furthermore, you will receive a salary at market rate, a discretionary bonus and other
interesting secondary benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in word in English outlining
your interest in the role via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond within 24