Corporate Lawyer Fiduciary Services(Zürich)
Corporate Lawyer Fiduciary Services
For a company in Zurich we are looking for a
Client Relationship manager Legal
You will manage client companies and undertake business development towards clients.
- Manage client companies: coordinate legal, administrative and banking activities
for client companies,
- Fully understand the client’s activities and make sure that any action taken is
consistent with the client company’s purpose and is within the legal and
economic framework of the company.
- Develop existing and new business relations and expand client base; obtain
additional work from client as well as referrals to new clients,
- Reviewing agreements, contracts, powers of attorney, resolutions, trust deeds,
foundation regulations etc.
- Ensuring that statutory records are kept in good order and necessary reports are
filed in a timely manner with the relevant authorities
- Arranging for board, trustees and counsel members meetings, draft minutes and
- Be the main contact person for clients for day to day business of client company,
- You will be liaising with a Portuguese/Brazilian client base
- Developing and expanding your own network with clients, advisors and other
- Coordinate issues concerning taxes, administration and banking of client
- Supervise, coordinate, administer and control the work of the paralegals and
accountants including the processing of documentation.
- Ultimately responsible for the client files,
- Keep the client companies in legal good standing,
Qualification and other requirements:
- Preferably a law, economics and/or tax education at University level,
- Good command of English; Fluency in Portuguese or Russian, Italian, French or
German or other languages are a plus,
- Good presentation and client oriented,
- Four to five years of experience in a similar position or with a trust company,
- Please note we are interested only in people with experience at a trust company,
- We are interested in candidates already living in or nearby Zurich,
- You have advanced computer skills (Word, Excel & Outlook),
- You are able to solve problems, have a pro-active approach, work independently
are a team player, you demonstrate excellent communication and organizational
skills, stress resistant and an ability to meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word to