Manager Legal Capital Markets (Luxembourg)
Manager Legal Capital Markets
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Luxembourg, we are
looking for a talented Manager Legal Capital Markets. The Manager Legal Capital Markets
reports to the Team Manager Legal Capital Markets. They are collectively responsible for
all matters at hand.
The capital markets team deals with stocks, bonds, derivatives, securitization, structured
finance and other investments.
As Manager Legal Capital Markets, you are responsible for managing the day-to-
day legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to your portfolio of client
companies. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic
- Working closely with clients to structure their lease, finance, securitization, bond
issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance.
- Guiding clients through more complex legal issues.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Finance.
- Maintaining accurate legal records.
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business.
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping us sustain our strong
reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services.
- Actively manage team members.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it.
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged.
- Hold a Master’s degree or professional studies in law with a minimum of 6-7 years
of relevant working experience.
- Are (future) leaders/managers that can support, encourage and develop more
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered
- Preferably you live in Luxembourg or vicinity thereof however we will also look at
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust
We offer you
a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal
company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent
prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae in English and
covering letter outlining your interest in the role via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org