Manager Accountant Services (Luxembourg)
Manager Accountant Services
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Luxembourg, we are
looking for a talented Manager Accountant Services
Your responsibilities as a core member of our team will be incredibly diverse, including
working with complex international clients and structures and supporting team members
towards positive results.
Our client is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate, capital markets and fund
solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. Our
client delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth
services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works
with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial
institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As Manager Accounting Services, you play a critical role in the success of our business.
You will be responsible for a wide range of projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports
- Working closely with our Relationship Managers Accounting or Legal as well as
with external accountants, law firms and tax advisors
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial
reports and statements
- Supporting and mentoring a talented team of junior and Relationship Managers
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Have strong communication and leadership skills.
- Can comprehend and manage complex international clients and finance
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or
- Have at least 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered
- Have proven experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax or
What we offer:
A challenging and very rewarding role in our growing company
- Continued learning via their in house Academy and ongoing on-the-job
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up
and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, the company has
various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in word + a salary indication to
attn: Brigitte Welters