Manager Accountant Consolidation (Luxembourg)
Manager Accountant Consolidation
For our client, a dominant player in the corporate services industry in Luxembourg, we are
looking for a talented Manager Accountant Consolidation. The Manager Accountant
Consolidation reports to the Team Manager Accountant. They are collectively responsible
for all matters at hand.
The Manager Accountant Consolidation is accountable for managing and developing
team members and the profitability of own client portfolio. This position is also
accountable for revenue generation and development and client satisfaction and
retention, as well as performance and growth of existing client portfolio.
As Manager Accountant Consolidation Services you will beworking on the execution of
consolidation and reporting tasks related to client companies in LuxGAAP, USGaap,
UKGaap or IFRS.
- Convert local GAAP financial statements into IFRS or other GAAPs
- Prepare consolidated financial statements of Groups under Lux GAAP or IFRS
- Oversee/guide the collective process of work and coordinate with management,
local accountant and auditors
- Prepare accounting memos to support journal entries booked for complex
- Assist to and coach more junior staff
- Participate in projects (improvement of processes, trainings etc)
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Accounting,
Economics or equivalent
- Have 5-7 years working experience in consolidation matters and reporting
- Have good knowledge of IFRS and Luxembourg GAAP and/or US GAAP
- Knowledge of Consolidation Software is an asset
- Want to succeed, learn and grow
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a team.
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work hen facing a tight
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is an advantage
- BA or Master Degree in Finance
- Preferably a minimum of 4 years working experience with an administrative
service provider or a Big 4 accountancy firm
- Account Management and professional expertise
- Excellent (English) written and verbal communication skills
We offer you
A challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal
company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent
prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae in English and
covering letter outlining your interest in the role via e-mail to email@example.com