Lawyer/Compliance Manager Hong Kong
Lawyer/compliance Manager Hong Kong
Our client aims to attract and to retain the industry’s most talented people, who share their
vision of being a leading global player. Whether you are an expert in trusts, funds or
corporate services; a specialist with experience in specific jurisdictions;
Or someone who is skilled in a support service, you will find our constituent geographically
and culturally diverse, but with shared values and goals.
Our client is open and transparent, working together and sharing expertise in order to meet
our clients’ needs. Our client has drive and passion, and we all share in the success that
this brings. If you would like to join an exciting and vibrant organisation, where you will
work closely with other talented people, be supported in your professional development,
and share our passion and our values, please apply.
The Lawyer/Compliance oversees the legal and compliance function of the Asia related
- Review, implementation and maintenance of the compliance and due diligence
policies and procedure manuals according to regulatory and internal control
- Supervision of the team that deals with all daily client due diligence matters in
various jurisdictions, such as conducting research on due diligence information,
maintaining proper records
- Handling enquiries from clients, law enforcement and agencies.
- Ensuring all compliance requirements are met by conducting regular reviews on
major risk areas
- Effectively managing internal and external relationships
- Providing applicable external and internal compliance training
- Comprehensive reporting of activities to management.
- Initiate and participate in Compliance and Legal due diligence processes with
acquisition of the Company targets in Asia.
- Handle the contact with the group’s external counsel regarding the group’s Asian
M&A transactions, claims and incidents and other major transactions
Qualification and other requirements:
- Bilingual Dutch/English is mandatory,
- Good presentation and client oriented,
- University graduate (LLM) with at least 6-8 years post graduate relevant work
experience, preferably as a practicing lawyer or in a corporate legal and
- Proven expertise and experience in the areas of Corporate Law, Litigation,
Compliance, Risk Management and related areas.
- Knowledge of due diligence in different jurisdictions would be an advantage
- Good English, Cantonese and Mandarin language skills
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org,
attn Brigitte Welters.
For more information about Lexius Search, please go to http://www.lexiussearch.com.