Business Development Manager/Executive Hong Kong
Business Development Manager / Executive
This vacancy has already been filled
The organization aims to attract and to retain the industry’s most talented people, who
share their vision of being a leading global player. Whether you are an expert in trusts,
funds or corporate services; a specialist with experience in specific jurisdictions;
Or someone who is skilled in a support service, you will find our constituent geographically
and culturally diverse, but with shared values and goals.
Our client is seeking to further expand their Business Development Team and is currently
looking for high caliber, energetic BD professionals.
As their client base spans the world, with a strong focus on international corporate firms, we
are interested in a candidate who comes from a multinational firm or who has experience
working abroad in a similar professional services environment.
We are interested in candidates with business development experience/focus with
excellent networking ability to develop new leads as part of the team.
- Create new business leads while driving the closure of the proposal to acceptance
in a timely manner.
- Identify new areas of business or geographies that would benefit from the service
offering our client
- Cross-selling and generating new business from existing business units.
- Have confidence in presenting to small and large groups of people as part of the
- Be willing to travel to North America and around Asia.
- Ability to translate changing market demands into future prospects.
- Build and manage a portfolio of international clients with investment, corporate
and trust structures.
- Develop and Build and manage a portfolio of international clients with
investment, corporate and trust structures.
- Grow client relationships to increase market share and build a solid customer
- Gain new business, using structured selling strategies.
- Proven track record in financial services and offshore services.
- University degree in Tax, Law or Business Studies.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a commercial role, preferably within trust &
corporate services structured finance/capital markets or sale/business
development or law/ notary firm, financial institution or a multinational company;
- A sound understanding of Hong Kong and offshore companies, trust structures
and doing business in China.
- An ability to identify business opportunities and to drive the marketing of suitable
products. Experience in North American and Asian markets.
- A hands-on, results orientated work ethic
- Self starting abilities
- Convincing personality, people motivator
- Reliable and when necessary steadfast
- Team player
- Solution oriented
- High personal ethical standards
We offer you
A challenging position in an informal and inspiring work environment. You will join a
strong internationally oriented organisation with excellent career opportunities and a
strong attention to education and personal development.
We look forward to receiving your resume and covering letter via firstname.lastname@example.org.