Assistant Trust Officer
Assistant Trust Officer
Our client is an international trustboutique primarily focusing on the implementation and
maintenance of global tax planning, estate planning and asset protection structures for
corporate clients and (ultra) high-net-worth individuals and their private and/or family
We are currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Trust Officer to join the legal team in our
fast growing Malta office. The position calls for a responsible, highly motivated and
forward looking individual who is meticulous, organized and capable of working on his/her
To carry out a range of trust administration activities under supervision of the Trust Officer /
Senior Trust Officer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist Trust Officers / Senior Trust Officers with the management of their case loads
- Assist Administrators with routine client enquiries both over the phone and via
- Support administrators with general administration of their portfolio including
photocopying, scanning and filing
- Assist administrators with routine bookkeeping ensuring that it is completed in a
timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of draft trustee minutes and documentation in order to assist with
trustee approval process
- Be proactive in recognizing and pursuing opportunities for improving procedures
- Record time spent on different client matters accurately via Navision
- Ensure database is maintained and updated accordingly
- Ensure book-keeping is undertaken as per procedure
- Ensure BTP matching is undertaken correctly as per the guidelines laid out in the
- Ensure that bank reconciliations are undertaken within 30 days of month end as
per the DPPM
Suggested performance measures
- The accuracy, volume and timely completion of personal work.
- Client satisfaction.
- Speed and progress in developing skills in given specialisation.
- Flexibility in role.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
An attractive opportunity to develop their legal skills, under the supervision of a Senior
Legal Officer, within the framework of an international organization. The firm also offers an
attractive remuneration package (salary depending on experience and qualification)
within a dynamic environment.
We offer you:
A challenging job in a international company, with a friendly and interesting environment.
There is the opportunity to expand your business knowledge with prospects for a further
career in one of our worldwide offices. As the team is still young, you will have lots of
possibilities to provide your own valuable input to the work procedures.
Furthermore, you will receive a competitive salary at market rate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in word outlining your interest
in the role via e-mail to email@example.com.
You can also contact Brigitte Welters LL.M at +31(0)641950252 or at
firstname.lastname@example.org, contact by email is preferred.
Please note that the office of the client is in Malta. You will be working in Malta