Our client aims to attract and to retain the industry’s most talented people, who share their
vision of being a leading global player. Whether you are an expert in trusts,
funds or corporate services; a specialist with experience in specific jurisdictions;
Or someone who is skilled in a support service, you will find our constituent
geographically and culturally diverse, but with shared values and goals.
Our client is open and transparent, working together and sharing expertise in
order to meet our clients’ needs. Our client has drive and passion and we all share in the
success that this brings. If you would like to join an exciting and vibrant organization,
where you will work closely with other talented people, be supported in your professional
development and share our passion and our values, please apply.
You will manage client companies and undertake business development towards clients.
- Manage client companies: coordinate legal, administrative and banking activities
for client companies,
- Fully understand the client’s activities and make sure that any action taken is
consistent with the client company’s purpose and is within the legal and
economic framework of the company.
- Develop existing and new business relations and expand client base; obtain
additional work from client as well as referrals to new clients,
- Be the main contact person for clients for day to day business of client company,
- Coordinate issues concerning taxes, administration and banking of client
- Supervise, coordinate, administer and control the work of the paralegals and
accountants including the processing of documentation.
- Ultimately responsible for the client files,
- Keep the client companies in legal good standing,
- As a Senior Accountmanager Legal you will share your knowledge and
experience with the other Accountmanagers within your team.
Qualification and other requirements:
- Preferably a law, economics and/or tax education at University level,
- Good command (Dutch) English language,
- Good presentation and client oriented,
- Four to five years of experience in a similar position or with a professional
- You have advanced computer skills (Word, Excel & Outlook),
- You are able to solve problems, have a pro-active approach, work independently,
are a team player, you demonstrate excellent communication and organizational
skills, stress resistant and an ability to meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Lexius Search, please go to