This vacancy has already been filled.
For our client, a high end pharmaceutical company in Luxembourg we are looking for a
The primary focus on this role is to manage the day-to-day bookkeeping and reporting
(including direct and indirect tax) requirements for our client’s eight Luxembourg entities
as well as oversight of the company’s statutory accounts process for the Luxembourg, Irish
and other European entities of our client. This role will also support the Sr F&A
Manager/Director of FP&A on month end and year-end audit work. This role will act as an
expert on Technical Accounting matters for all of the Luxembourg & Irish Subsidiary
accounts and collaborate with the US technical & Accounting/ Consolidation teams,
working to ensure all Luxembourg , Irish and International, legal and tax compliance
responsibilities of our client are met.
Scope of Authority: Fulfill the Statutory and Financial Reporting requirements of our client’
s European entities. Manage and lead the Statutory accounts preparation process to sign
off by the Board of Directors.
Corporate & Statutory Reporting/Tax Provision
Lead and coordinate International Statutory reporting. Ensure compliance with
applicable corporate and statutory reporting timelines and obligations, including
VAT reporting and statutory filings. Assist with the year-end audit process with
Endo’s External auditors. Responsible for preparation of the bridge between IFRS,
Statutory and US GAAP Financials, acting as the Technical Accounting expert on
IFRS GAAP with the US Consolidation team. Assist in the preparation of transfer
pricing documentation working papers. Preparation and support for International
Tax provisions for all Irish, Luxembourgian and other European legal entities.
Review and recording of financial events and transactions in accordance with
company policy and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Provide
functional support from a statutory accounting perspective for business
transactions. Assist in the month end close process to ensure Corporate time-lines
are met for all responsible entities. Review the recording of finance step-plans and
transactions in accordance with company policy and generally accepted
accounting principles (GAAP). Responsible for submission of indirect tax returns (e.
Responsible for the development of the Annual Statutory Accounts time-table with
Corporate Accounting, external auditors and tax team to ensure all deadlines are
Business Partner & Team Player
Work closely with Technical Accounting, General Accounting, Tax and Financial Financial Analysis
Reporting teams to ensure accurate accounting and financial reporting. Develop
and maintain trusted relationship with business partners, while providing thoughtful
and candid insights into key business matters. Ability and desire to foster
interpersonal relationships and collaborate in a small corporate environment,
working cross-functionally to achieve the best outcomes for the company.
Work directly with Consolidation and Tax teams to provide various forms of
financial analysis in support of technical accounting decision-making. Provide
analysis and decision support for initiatives as they arise.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 7+ years’ work experience in finance, tax, accounting or auditing (Big 4 or public
accounting experience a plus).
- CPA (Chartered Accountant) and/or advanced degree this is an asset however not
- Experience with Technical Accounting and Luxembourg Statutory Accounts
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced and
- Luxembourg/ Irish* Statutory Accounts.
- Luxembourg/ Irish* VAT requirements and obligations.
- Luxembourg/ Irish *Tax qualification.
- Advanced Technical Accounting knowledge, IFRS, Companies Act and
- please note “Irish” requirement is a plus not mandatory
Skills & Abilities
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity and handle multiple tasks/priorities.
- Proficient user of entire MS Office suite.
- Prior experience with SAP and OneStream (or other equivalent software) a plus.
- Must possess a solid understanding of Companies Act, IFRS & US GAAP.
- Travel required approximately 10-20%.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV outlining your interest in the
role via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond within 24 hrs. You can also
contact Brigitte Welters LL.M at +31(0)641950252 or at email@example.com.