VAT Manager (Luxembourg)
VAT Manager (Luxembourg)
Our client aims to attract and to retain the industry’s most talented people, who share their
vision of being a leading global player. Whether you are an expert in trusts, funds or
corporate services; a specialist with experience in specific jurisdictions; Or someone who is
skilled in a support service, you will find our constituent geographically and culturally
diverse, but with shared values and goals.
Our client is open and transparent, working together and sharing expertise in order to meet
our clients’ needs. Our client has drive and passion and we all share in the success that this
brings. If you would like to join an exciting and vibrant organization, where you will work
closely with other talented people, be supported in your professional development and
share our passion and our values, please apply.
- To prepare and/or review the periodical and annual VAT returns;
- To prepare and/or review EC Sales Lists;
- To assist the business units members with VAT registration and VAT questions;
- To maintain VAT records and follow-up on all VAT filing deadlines for client
- To communicate new VAT developments to the business units, including the
sales opportunities and/or the corresponding exposures;
- To be viewed as a technical expert;
- To evaluate and make risk assessment on VAT issues;
- To know when to involve the Tax Director, Senior Management members and/or
- To provide internal tax trainings;
- To encourage and coach the (Senior) Relationship Managers / Officers
Accounting on VAT matters.
- Holder of a university degree in Finance, Economics, Management or Tax law
with an up-to-date knowledge on VAT;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the VAT field with a trust company, tax
provider or financial institution in Luxembourg;
- Excellent command of English, any other language is an asset;
- Team player;
- Result oriented;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, presentation and listening skills,
confidence to interact with senior staff members;
- Familiar with developments in your own professional field and market;
- Strong customer-service oriented;
- Able to successfully manage a diverse portfolio of projects (without being
involved in day-to-day follow-up of client files);
- Pro-active, innovative and commercial, you contribute to the success of the team.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.