Trust/Business Development Manager Structured Finance
Trust/Business Development Manager
This position is no longer available
The organization aims to attract and to retain the industry’s most talented people, who
share their vision of being a leading global player. Whether you are an expert in trusts,
funds or corporate services; a specialist with experience in specific jurisdictions;
Or someone who is skilled in a support service, you will find our constituent geographically
and culturally diverse, but with shared values and goals.
Your responsibilities include:
- Initiating improvement proposals focused on creating new business, your area of
- Specialization will be securitisation, structured finance, capital markets
transactions and fund administration
- Executing sales conversion with new and existing clients/intermediaries as well as
negotiation on and acquiring contracts with these parties
- Identifying and coordinating cross-selling opportunities
- Obtaining optimal market insight and identify business opportunities
- Giving input and advice on the Business Development Plan
- Providing timely reporting information to the Team Manager
- Ensuring transfer of market and specific client knowledge to our Client Service
- You will travel on a regular basis within Europe to build relationships with
- Support in finding optimal client tax-structures and customizations
We offer you:
- University degree in Tax, Law or Business Studies.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a commercial role, preferably within trust &
corporate services structured finance/capital markets or sale/business
development or law/ notary firm, financial institution or a multinational company;
- A hands-on, results orientated work ethic
- Self starting abilities
- Convincing personality, people motivator
- Reliable and when necessary steadfast
- Team player
- Solution oriented
- High personal ethical standards
A challenging position in an informal and inspiring work environment. You will join a
strong internationally oriented organisation with excellent career opportunities and a
strong attention to education and personal development.
We look forward to receiving your resume and covering letter via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your questions will be answered within 24 hrs.