For our client, a leading financial services company in Luxembourg/Luxemburgo we are
looking for a Portuguese speaking
Portuguese/Brazilian Laywer / Advogado/Advogada/senior relationshipmanager legal
Estamos procurando profissional para compor nosso time!
You will manage client companies and undertake business development towards clients.
- Manage client companies: coordinate legal, administrative and banking activities
for client companies,
- Fully understand the client’s activities and make sure that any action taken is
consistent with the client company’s purpose and is within the legal and
economic framework of the company.
- Develop existing and new business relations and expand client base; obtain
additional work from client as well as referrals to new clients,
- Be the main contact person for clients for day to day business of client company,
- Coordinate issues concerning taxes, administration and banking of client
- Supervise, coordinate, administer and control the work of the paralegals and
accountants including the processing of documentation.
- Ultimately responsible for the client files,
- Keep the client companies in legal good standing,
- As a Senior Relationshipmanager Legal you will share your knowledge and
experience with the other junior Lawyers within your team.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Preferably holder of a Master degree in law, tax at University level,
- Good command of English and Portuguese language, other languages may be
convenient however not a must,
- Good presentation and client oriented,
- Three to five years, longer is also possible, of experience in a similar position or
with a professional services firm, e.g. a law firm, big 4 firm etc
- We are looking for a Portuguese/Brazilian speaker from around the Globe who:
either lives in or wants to come to Luxembourg. Persons relocating to Luxembourg
will be offered a relocation package
- You have advanced computer skills (Word, Excel & Outlook),
- You are able to solve problems, have a pro-active approach, work independently,
are a team player, you demonstrate excellent communication and organizational
skills, stress resistant and an ability to meet tight deadlines.
We offer you
a challenging job in a rapidly expanding international company, with an informal
company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your knowledge with excellent
prospects for a further international career.
Os interessados deverão encaminhar o currículo para o e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com +
salary indication or call Brigitte Welters at (+31) 0641950252.
attn: Brigitte Welters