Fiduciary Services Trust Fund Administrator
Fiduciary Services Trust Fund Administrator ,
- Complete set-up, administration and liquidation of structures (i.e. holdings,
foundations and trusts) in various jurisdictions (Offshore and Onshore)
- Management of a portfolio of investment holding companies. Coordinating and
reviewal pf accounting reports, financial statements (BS, PL & CF Statements),
VAT and corporate income tax returns on a monthly and quarterly basis ensuring
reliability with local GAAP and IFRS reconciliations.
- Responsible for the maintenance and update of all investment holding companies
documentation and registers. day-to-day accounting, monthly reporting and
preparing financial statements for investment holding companies.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of legal documentation including BoD
and AGM minutes, PoA and resolutions.
- Preparation of standard documents (i.e. contracts, board minutes, minutes to the
AGM, Powers of Attorney)
- Undertake and perform relevant follow up on various administrative tasks,
including the preparation of letters, client invoices and payment instruction
- Assist Relationship Managers in client meetings as well as with client take-on in
line with internal procedures (i.e. gathering of KYC documentation, bank account
- Building up and maintaining personal contact with clients, advisors and other
- Management, supervision and coordination of daily administration of trusts and
companies including taking full mandate responsibility. Taking fiduciary decisions
on the mandates assigned within the guidelines provided by the company
- Administration overview and control of maintenance on mandates assigned
including financial, accounting and database reviews
- Being the point of entry for processing client requests such as account opening,
account maintenance and trading
- Communicate with government agencies, notaries’ offices, law firms and
translators as necessary .
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a similar function in a fiduciary / trust
environment – STEP qualification preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English – Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook, PowerPoint is an advantage)
- Hands on personality with the flexibility of taking over tasks beyond the job
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, highly discreet, client orientated,
ability to integrate in a multinational environment and motivated to start your
Please note that the role is in Geneva, Switzerland and will be performed there.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume to email@example.com or
call Brigitte Welters LL.M at +31(0)641950252, however initial contact would be preferred
via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.